If you have a major birthday or want to plan something special, you should set your eyes on The Big Island of Hawaii. It’s a fantastic place to see for yourself, with relaxing beaches, exciting attractions, and delicious food you can find on any street. You’ll also find spacious vacation rentals through ResorticaHawaii ideal for families and groups of friends wanting to celebrate a birthday. Continue reading for birthday ideas and terrific vacation rentals on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Birthday Ideas On The Big Island Of Hawaii
One of the best things about planning a birthday on the Big Island of Hawaii is that there is a wide variety of things to do, no matter the age. Here are some suggestions to get you started on planning the best birthday in Hawaii.
- Snorkel with manta rays: A unique thing to do with your crew is snorkel with the area’s sea life. Big Island Divers offers a night snorkel charter. In-water guides help you find mantas that are feeding at night in a safe environment.
- Surf lessons: Surfing is a popular hobby on the Big Island of Hawaii. Get a taste of this fun activity by taking a surf lesson at Kahaluu Surf & Sea. It offers solo lessons and group lessons.
- Thurston Lava Tube: Visit this historical landmark on a memorable hiking trip. The Thurston Lava Tube is an underground tunnel formed by flowing lava. It’s something you won’t see anywhere else.
Vacation Rentals For Groups
To celebrate a birthday in Hawaii, you should experience it with your close friends and family. The best way to do that is in a spacious vacation rental with room for everyone to relax and celebrate. Here are some suggestions for groups.
- 24H Halii Kai: Halii Kai is a gated condominium community in the Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. You will also access a multi-level lagoon-style pool with a waterfall, in-water pool lounge chairs, a hot tub, and a BBQ area. Hali’i Kai is the only oceanfront Resort in Waikoloa Beach Resort, and this property is suitable for eight guests.
- 622 Villages Mauna Lani: This property has lots of room for up to eight people to spread out and relax. The Villages at Mauna Lani is a gated condominium community in the heart of the Mauna Lani Resort on the Kohala Coast. This property also includes the Mauna Lani Beach Club Pass.
- F1 Na Hale O Keauhou: This property is found on Mauna Lani Beach Resort, which offers golf, shopping, and dining options. It’s suitable for up to six guests and includes a Mauna Lani Beach Club Pass.
There are seemingly countless options and things to do on the Big Island of Hawaii for someone’s birthday. Have fun and do it from your vacation rental with ResorticaHawaii. We have an ideal rental property close to many great Big Island attractions like shopping centers. We represent properties in The Waikoloa Beach Resort, Mauna Lani Resort, Mauna Kea Resort, Waikoloa Village, and the surrounding areas. Look at what rentals are available right now. To book a rental, call 808-881-8222 or check out our website.