Hawaii is one of the world’s most romantic and beautiful vacation destinations. You may already know that, but you may not know the best romantic things to do when you are on the Big Island. It’s easy to find the best place on The Big Island of Hawaii for couples. You can get started on many of these activities directly from your vacation rental property through ResorticaHawaii. Here are some suggestions for finding the best place for romantic things to do for couples visiting the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Take a hike to see the beautiful Akaka Falls: The Akaka falls is a beautiful waterfall surrounded by lush green vegetation. You can find it in Akaka Falls State Park.
- Take a sunset cruise along the Kona Coast: Enjoy the beautiful colors of the setting sun as you sail along the coast. Or you can enjoy cocktails and watch the dolphins leap nearby while you cruise.
- Take a dip in Waipio Valley: This secluded beach offers crystal clear waters and is perfect for a romantic swim with your partner.
- Have a romantic dinner at a beachfront restaurant: The island has many restaurants with outdoor seating, where you can enjoy a delicious meal while watching the waves roll in. We suggest checking out Lava Lava or Kona Brewing Company.
- Take a couples massage at a spa: The island is home to many high-end spas where you can enjoy a relaxing massage side-by-side with your partner. We suggest you book a spa appointment at Ohana Bali Spa & Massage or A Ala Hawaii Oceanfront Massage.
- Take a helicopter tour of the island: See its stunning scenery above, including its waterfalls, rainforests, and active volcanoes. Look into Big Island Helicopter Tours.
Make This The Best Romantic Getaway
We can help you make this the best place for a romantic vacation with everything to do on the Big Island of Hawaii. You’ll also find that your RestorticHawaii vacation property is the perfect place to end the day with your partner. ResorticaHawaii has an ideal rental property for you close to many great Big Island attractions like golf courses, shopping centers, and more. We represent properties in The Waikoloa Beach Resort, Mauna Lani Resort, Mauna Kea Resort, Waikoloa Village, and the surrounding areas. Look at what rentals are available right now. To book a rental, call 808-881-8222 or check out our website.