The Big Island of Hawaii is one of the best spots to play golf on the planet. Enjoy the ultimate golf getaway by staying at one of the incredible Waikoloa golf villas offered by ResoticaHawaii on the Big Island. Basing yourself out of Waikoloa Golf Villas will put you in the perfect spot to play beautiful courses known for their stunning ocean views and challenging layouts.
Reserve Your Rental at a Top Waikoloa Resort
Choosing to stay at one of our vacation rentals not only provides you with a luxurious place to call home but also means you could save on your golf game. At ResorticaHawaii, we offer the Waikoloa Gold Member Golf Membership. This package includes reduced fees for playing golf if you’re a registered guest at participating vacation rentals. There are several villas to choose from, each with its own unique feel and view. Three favorites include:
- L4 Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort – Eight people can sleep at this villa, which is part of a condo community in the middle of the Waikoloa Beach Resort. With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, the townhouse-style end unit is perfect for any golf getaway.
- 13A Halii Kai – Able to sleep up to five people, this unit is ideal for families and couples. Beach equipment like boogie boards are provided, and on-site amenities such as a swimming pool and tennis court mean the fun doesn’t stop when the last putt of the day is made.
- 16B Kolea – Located inside a gated condo community next to Anaehoomalu Bay, this is a perfect unit for those who want to take a break from golfing by relaxing on the beach. The Waikoloa Beach Resort golf courses run throughout the resort, so you might see others working on their game.
The Best Big Island Golf Courses
There’s no shortage of incredible public golf courses near your villa, which means plenty of opportunities to tee off.
- Waikoloa Beach Resort – Sometimes playing a quick nine holes is the best way to fit a round into your schedule. This course features three different nine-hole courses along the rugged, lava-crusted coastline of the Big Island.
- Mauna Kea Golf Course – An award-winning course built in 1964. Mauna Kea has the scenery and views that make a Hawaiian golf course so special. While it is challenging, the epic sounds of waves on the Kohala Coast make it worth the effort.
- Makani Golf Club – This course is teeming with wildlife, sweeping views, and challenging water features. Once known as the Big Island Country Club, it has earned the reputation of being one of the most unique courses.
State Planning Your Golf Vacation to Paradise
Booking a Waikoloa golf villa from ResorticaHawaii is a no-brainer for anyone who loves the game of golf. Playing in Hawaii is a bucket list item for even semi-serious players. A villa like this allows the whole golfing group to stay under one roof and recount the best shots of the day over a drink long into the night. Check availability, and call 808-881-8222 or book online to reserve your rental today!